If you do not have an internal Company Secretary, then you know how hard it can be to meet all the requirements that the law places on companies. The legal requirements that companies must meet from the Revenue Commissioners, through Company Law, and by the Register of Companies can be confusing and stressful for businesses without an experienced company secretary.
Company Law requires that the Company Registration Office is notified whenever any change to the details happen, including:
- If any company name is changed;
- If the registered office address is changed;
- If any directors are changed;
- If any shareholder is changed;
- Any changes to share capital.
We have an experienced Company Secretarial team to meet all of your once off company secretarial needs and are able to provide you with the required documentation to confirm all changes have been properly filed in a compliant manner. Our experienced team can deliver your company secretarial needs, providing a full suite of company secretarial services to clients, giving them confidence that they have met all the administrative and legal requirements.
Preparation of director and shareholder resolutions
Maintenance of minute books and statutory registers
Attendance at board meetings to take minutes
Alterations of memorandums of association and articles of association and constitutions
We provide assistance on a range of issues such as:
- Change of director B10 €39 ex vat
- Change of director B10/resignation letter/board minutes €99 ex vat
- Change of secretary B10 €39 ex vat
- Change of secretary B10/resignation letter/board minutes €99 ex vat
- Change of address €39 ex vat
- Share transfer (market value less than €1,000) €125 ex vat
- Share transfer (market value greater than €1,000) Price on application Company name change €149 ex vat