These Terms and Conditions are in effect at all times while you are using this website (www.fusionformations.ie). By using or paying for our services you agree to the terms outlined below
- Our service to you
- When using our service you can expect:
- Provide a system for obtaining the business name and company formation application documents from the CRO.
- Provide general information about Irish business names and company structures.
- That your personal information, credit card information or other sensitive information will remain confidential and we will not disclose it to any other party without your consent (unless required to do so by law).
- That we have taken due care to ensure the legal documents we produce on the completion of your newly registered company are legally correct.
- That you can at anytime after your company is registered request further copies of your legal documentation (Form A1, Memorandum & Articles, consents etc).
- All fees paid to us include the Company Registration Office fee.
- By using our website you agree that:
- Fusion formations.ie is not a law firm, nor does it provide legal advice.
- We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in the information you supply us.
- We register your company based on the information you supply us, and the responsibility for that information is solely yours.
- Seeking the advice of an accountant, lawyer, solicitor or similar professional adviser is the best course of action if you are concerned or confused about the appropriateness of your chosen business structure.
- You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified us from and all actions, claims, costs (including legal costs and expenses) losses, damages, liabilities, or demands suffered or incurred by us to any person arising out of your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
- Use of the services is at your sole risk. The web site and services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You completely understand and acknowledge that the function of this website is to provide a system for obtaining the necessary documents required to register a business name and limited company in Ireland.
- You completely understand and acknowledge that you are aware of the function of this website and are satisfied that a business name/limited company is what you wish to register.
- You acknowledge that the registration of your business name/limited company may be delayed or refused by the Companies Registration Office and that these factors are outside of our control.
- Intellectual Property
fusion formations.ie owns all proprietary and intellectual property rights in the website and the software and other material underlying and forming part of the services and the website. You agree not to adapt, reproduce, copy, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this website.
- Force Majeure
Fusion Formations.ie has no liability for any lack of performance, unavailability or failure of the services or the web site. We do not guarantee that use of our service will be virus and error free.
Personal information received by us through your use of our website will be kept confidential at all times. We will not release or disclose this information to other parties without your consent (unless required to do so by law).
- Refunds & Returns
- Our fees are non-refundable except in certain circumstances when the company cannot be registered due to factors outside the control of the customer. In this event, the customer must apply in writing citing the details and explanation for the refund.